|Organisers: Department of Econometrics, University of Lodz
|May 15-16, 2014, Focus Hotel, Lodz, Poland
The most up-to-date PDF version of the Programme of FindEcon'2014 Conference
is available HERE.
The inaugural lecture on Thursday (May, 15) at 9.20 pm will be given by
professor Timo Terasvirta (Aarhus University, CREATES)
You can also find the poster with invited speakers
and sponsors of the conference (PDF)
Specification and Testing of Multiplicative Time-Varying GARCH Models with Applications by Amado and Tera svirta is available HERE
Reflections on Thirty Years of Financial Liberalisation by Shanti P. Chakravarty (Bangor University) is available HERE
The conference serves for the benefit of all participants.
Respecting your time and obligations we expect you to participate in the conference to the largest possible extent.
By this we understand:
- your active participation during conference days,
- accessing the papers via internet before the conference and active discussions during sessions,
- extensive co-operation with our Department after the conference on relevant topics,
- advertising the FindEcon conference for our community growth,
- forming international teams for submission of scientific projects.
As a participant you have an opportunity to take part in a fruitful scientific discussion and social programme.
You can find many academics and proffessionals connected with modelling and forecasting financial markets.