Department of Econometrics,
at Institute of Econometrics, University of Lodz
is proud to announce the release of 12th Bi-Annual Conference
on Forecasting Financial Markets and Economic Decision-Making
May 19-20, 2016, Lodz, Poland
FindEcon is an international meeting organized annually (from 2012 bi-annually). We have hosted participants from Poland and many other countries. The conference is a dynamic activity and has a very good score.
All papers presented at FindEcon Conference are subject to a standard review process in Statistical Review (Przegląd Statystyczny) - highly ranked journal of Polish Academy of Science.
FindEcon'2016 conference is under the patronage of Polish Financial Supervision Authority and National Bank of Poland
Papers to be presented at FindEcon
We are looking for the papers/posters on the topics specified
as the names of conference topic sessions.
We also invite you to submit papers in the following topics:
- Micro- and macroeconomic modelling
- Economic growth
- Monetary, fiscal, trade policies and economic growth
- Business cycle analysis and forecasting
- Modelling and forecasting financial markets
- Macroprudential policy, stress testing and economic policy
- Pricing and valuation of capital and portfolio selection
- Modelling and forecasting in data-rich environment
- Operation research, game theory and optimal control as tools of economic decisions making
- Advances in financial econometrics and statistics
Send us an extensive technical abstract (up to 200 words) or a paper draft.