Department of Econometrics,
at Institute of Econometrics, University of Lodz
is proud to announce the release of 12th Bi-Annual Conference
on Forecasting Financial Markets and Economic Decision-Making
May 19-20, 2016, Lodz, Poland
Call for papers
FindEcon is an international meeting organized annually (from 2012 bi-annually). We have hosted participants from Poland and many other countries. The conference is a dynamic activity and has a very good score.
All papers presented at FindEcon Conference are subject to a standard review process in Statistical Review (Przegląd Statystyczny) - highly ranked journal of Polish Academy of Science.
Papers to be presented at FindEcon
We are looking for the papers/posters on the topics specified
as the names of conference topic sessions.
We also invite you to submit papers in the following topics:
- Micro- and macroeconomic modelling
- Economic growth
- Monetary, fiscal, trade policies and economic growth
- Business cycle analysis and forecasting
- Modelling and forecasting financial markets
- Macroprudential policy, stress testing and economic policy
- Pricing and valuation of capital and portfolio selection
- Modelling and forecasting in data-rich environment
- Operation research, game theory and optimal control as tools of economic decisions making
- Advances in financial econometrics and statistics
Send us an extensive technical abstract (up to 200 words) or a paper draft.
|Organisers: Department of Econometrics, University of Lodz
|May 19-20, 2016, Faculty of Economics and Sociology, University of Lodz, Lodz, Poland
The conference serves for the benefit of all participants.
Respecting your time and obligations we expect you to participate in the conference to the largest possible extent.
By this we understand:
- your active participation during conference days,
- accessing the papers via internet before the conference and active discussions during sessions,
- extensive co-operation with our Department after the conference on relevant topics,
- advertising the FindEcon conference for our community growth,
- forming international teams for submission of scientific projects.
As a participant you have an opportunity to take part in a fruitful scientific discussion and social programme.
You can find many academics and professionals connected with modelling and forecasting financial markets.
Last Updated on Wednesday, 13 January 2016 20:18
The Conference will be held at:
Faculty of Economics and Sociology, University of Lodz
ul. P.O.W. 3/5
We will spend there most of the conference time.
Below are the links describing how to get to Conference venue from the two train stations:
Łódź-Kaliska -> Faculty of Economics and Sociology
Łódź-Widzew -> Faculty of Economics and Sociology
Recommended hotels in Lodz:
90-554 Łódźul. Rewolucji 1905 r. 8tel. +48 42 637 12 00
with a special offer for conference guests only with reservation by e-mail or phone (password: "FindEcon")
90-135 Łódźul. Narutowicza 38tel. +48 42 632 87 73
(about 600 metres from conference venue)
with a special discount (5%) for conference participants (password: "FindEcon")
The accommodation in Warsaw is also possible. Hotels in Warsaw at ca. 120 EUR single per night.
On your way home we recommend you the hotel close to the Warsaw Airport.